Idf4arx6sp2rg7oqyur0

Diwani Script Mastery Program

7-Week Online Program to Master the Diwani Program

   Watch Promo

Included With Your Enrollment:

18+ Hours of Video Content

Homework & Practice Assignments
Real Time Practice Videos for Assignments


Your Instructor


Omar Uddin
Omar Uddin

Pakistani-born Canadian artist Omar Uddin is an Arabic calligraphy expert who began learning the traditional art as a young child. After having moved to Canada at the age of 12 and seeing how beautiful everyone around him found the art form, he found a passion for teaching the art to people of all nationalities, languages, and religious backgrounds. Today, Omar is the author of 2 books that teach the prestigious art in the English language, and is the founder of MyQalam Academy, an online academy with more than 6 thousand students from 102 different countries. The academy hosts a range of courses – from those that focus on the traditional scripting of the art, to more practical programs that empower today’s artists with starting their own art ventures.

Omar’s art portfolio includes structural calligraphic designs for numerous landmark mosques in North America. His goal when creating any of his artwork is to emphasize the mystical nature and sheer beauty of the calligraphic scripts as well as deliver a thought provoking message or idea.


Course Curriculum


  Introduction
Available in days
days after you enroll

Frequently Asked Questions


What exactly is this?
A 7-Week long TRANSFORMATIONAL calligraphy art coaching program that will teach you the entire Diwani script from absolute scratch. The program will guide you step-by-step on how you to write individual, paired letters, sentences and complex compositions.
What exactly is included?
7 elaborate weekly modules to help you master the Diwani script, printable stroke by stroke reference guides, practice sheets.
How much time should I block out for each week?
If you choose to complete the program in the recommended 7-week time frame, you should block off at least 3 hours each week; 1 hour for learning and 2 hours for practicing what your learnt.
How much will I be able to learn in the 7 week period?
Content-wise, you'll learn everything there is to know about the Diwani script. In regards to your ability to write calligraphy, most of my students are able to script with 80% accuracy by the end of the program. To achieve the remaining 20%, it could take months, if not years of practice.

Get started now!